- 12 天
-   程度: Easy
- TWD $ 29,300
This Ghorepani Poonhill Hiking with Chitwan is one of the most dramatic low altitude treks in the Annapurna region, journeying mainly away from busy tourist routes. We start the trek in Nayapul - Birethanti after the drive from Pokhara, “valley of panorama”, follow the north of Modi Khola valley and climb the ridge to Tirkhedhunga. Throughout this trek, as we walk beneath the Annapurna ranges, the mountain views are spectacular. Here also is the unforgettably beautiful Machhapuchhre (6993m.) we considered by many to be the most entrancing peak of all.encounter working in the rice fields. The mountain of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri continue to reveal their beauty and below is the deepest gorge on the earth’s surface, Kaligandaki. As we return to Pokhara from Poon Hill, we leave the crowded trekking trails and travel through magnificent rhododendron and oak forests. The people we meet are friendly and unaffected.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu
On your arrival at Kathmandu Airport you will be met by our representative who will take you to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour
After having breakfast you take a sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley. You will visit many Buddhist and Hindu temples which reflect the local culture and tradition of Nepalese society. In the afternoon you will be taken back to your Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara (6 hours drive)
You are driven from Kathmandu to Pokhara, arriving at lunch time. Take the afternoon to look around the lake side and return back to Hotel, B.B. O/N at Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1540m)
Take a one hour drive to Nayapul where your trek will start following the path of Modi Khola (river) passing Birethanti (1000m), a large and prosperous town. From there you will reach Tikhedhunga. O/N at Tikhedhunga.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorapani (2870m)
The trail crosses Tikhedhunga continuing to the large Magar village of Ulleri (2080m) and climbs to Banthali (2250m). Observing the magnificent oak and rhododendron forest you climb to Nangathanti (2460m) and walking an hour uphill you will reach Ghorapani. O/N at Ghorapani.
Day 06: Ghorapani to Tadapani (2710m)
Early in the morning you will climb about one hour to Poon Hill (3210m), here at sunrise you have magnificent views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Himchuli and Machhapuchchhre mountains. Back at the Hotel you will have breakfast and start your trek. You will climb to Gurung Hill (just like Poon Hill), crossing pine and rhododendron forests with excellent views you will trek down to Deorali (3090m), further trek down to Banthati (2650m). Passing Banthati trek down to the small river and climbing up the trail heads to Tadapani. O/N at Tadapani.
Day 07: Tadapani to Ghandruk (1940m)
The trail descends steeply through the forest to Baisi Kharka. Then the trail further descends to a stream, crossing the stream the trail proceeds towards Ghandruk, a beautiful village where you have excellent views of Annapurna South and it is also the headquarter of Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP). O/N at Ghandruk.
Day 08: Ghandruk to Nayapul (1070m) and drive back to Pokhara.
From Ghandruk the trail descends to Chane (1690m) and to Kimchi (1640m). Follow the ridge downhill to Kehone Danda then to Kliu (1390m) and on to a suspension bridge crossing over the Sadhu Khola (river), finally arriving alongside the modi Khola you will reach Shauli Bazaar (1140m). Passing through the lovely birch forest you will get to Lamakhet and then to Birethanti (1000m). Walking about half hour you will reach to Napa Puland from Nayapul you will have 1 hour drive to Pokhara. O/N at Pokhara.
Day 09: Drive to Tandi (Chitwan) by Tourist Bus and transfer to Hotel Parkland or Chitwan Paradise Hotel for Jungle Safari package trip.
Day 10: Full day Jungle Activities such as Canoeing, Visit Elephant Breeding Center, Tharu Village Walk, Elephant Safari etc.
Day 11: After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu by tourist Bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 12: Transfer to airport for onward journey.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
- Twin sharing accommodation during the trek.
- 1 highly experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people), their food, accommodation, salary, equipments, insurance.
- Surface Transfer from Kathmandu to Pokhara and from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Annapurna conservation permit, and all necessary permits.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- 2 nights accommodation in Pokhara inclusive of Government taxes & Breakfast.
- 2 nights / 3 days Chitwan Package trip.
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Office Service charge.
The price includes following services:
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel Insurance. (Your insurance should coverage personal accidents, medical expenses, helicopter evacuation for emergency)
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee US$ 25 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entry for 15 days, US$ 40 or equivalent foreign currency with multiple entry for 30 days.
- Items of a personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot water, hot shower, cold drinks, hot shower, hot water, dessert, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Tips for guide, porters, driver
The Price doesn’t Includes following services:
You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.